The Acceleration Lab leverages design thinking to solve complex problems in health care The Center for Digital Health utilizes non-traditional data sources to disrupt conventional approaches to care The Nudge Unit designs and implements scalable nudges to improve medical decision-making and patient outcomes Way to Health provides technology infrastructure for sustainable behavior change interventions
- An hour of work and one simple nudge resulted in $32 million in savings for Penn Medicine
- COVID Watch saved lives weekly during the first surge of the pandemic
- Heart Safe Motherhood reduced readmission rates and eliminated racial disparities in postpartum hypertension care
- Opt-out FIT kits paired with serial text messaging increased CRC screening tenfold
- Introducing defaults in the electronic health record increased referrals to cardiac rehab by 70 percent
- CARe eliminated three of four in-office visits for post-surgical patients
- Fast Track to Fertility increased annualized new patient access by 24 percent
Featured NewsSee all news
Way to Health year in review The Way to Health annual roundup shares highlights from the past year, including product news, engagement metrics, and team updates.
Enteral nutrition care after discharge: barriers and solutions Current Gastroenterology Reports In a new report, authors from five health systems outline barriers to providing enteral nutrition care after discharge and share solutions.
Innovator SpotlightSee all spotlights
Charlie Chambers, MCIT Charlie Chambers, MCIT
Meet Charlie Chambers, a database whisperer with a penchant for tinkering.
Colleen Cain, RRT, CPFT Colleen Cain, RRT, CPFT
Meet Colleen Cain, who ensures that patients with COPD receive the education and support they need once they are discharged from the hospital.